Bräutigam's Organic Garlic Juice is a pharmaceutical grade food supplement that has been in the European market for some 80 years. It is made from freshly picked organic garlic grown in selected family-owned farms in Europe. Its unique method of production, using a patented process of cold aqueous extraction, ensures maximum bioavailability of nutrients including allicin, the main substance in garlic that has potent anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and antioxidant functions.
Unique Features of Bräutigam's Organic Garlic Juice:
* Made exclusively in Sweden - Natural and concentrated
* Made from organic garlic fresh-picked from biological, toxin free small farms in Europe
* Pharmaceutical grade with near 100% purity, with no dyes, fillers, binders, coatings or extenders
The Health Benefits of Garlic
Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-oxident
Garlic has been valued as a food ingredient with medicinal properties since time immemorial. Ancient cultures in both the East and the West used garlic as a flavoring herb as well as an agent for killing germs and treating various health conditions.
Military doctors during the World Wars used crushed garlic to treat infectious diseases including dysentery, typhoid, cholera, smallpox and tuberculosis.
The scientific community has made extensive investigation into garlic's health benefits over many decades. The result is that we now have a better understanding of garlic's healing properties which can be attributed to garlic's chemical make-up. We have learnt that at the very least, garlic contains 33 sulfur compounds, 17 amino acids (including all of the essential ones), a number of minerals including germanium, calcium, copper, iron, potassium, magnesium, selenium, zinc, and vitamins including A, B1, and C.
Clinical studies have shown that amongst other benefits, garlic:
- is a natural antibiotic against viruses, bacteria, protozoa, parasites, and fungi such as Candida albicans and Aspergillus niger;
- provides protection against carcinogens and cancer cells; strengthens the immune system by enhancing NK-cell activity, macrophages and cytotoxic T-cell activity;
- helps to reduce clogging and hardening of the arteries, boosting circulation;
- helps control liver and gallbladder damage by increasing the body's capacity to absorb and assimilate thiamine, which acts beneficially on liver cells;
- helps in the elimination of lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic poisoning by binding the heavy metals and facilitating excretion;
- is highly anti-oxidant due to its high content of germanium, glutathione, selenium and zinc, making it an effective scavenger of free radicals